No Home Work Policy
All children have the right to lead a happy and carefree childhood which paves the way for a more meaningful and productive adulthood.We are not issuing homework to burden our students. We assign only practice work at Home as it is demanded by Class KG to Class II curriculum, so that our performance evaluation system improve and ensures Performance of individual.
Rules for Students:
- Students must come to school in proper School Uniform. Uniform is compulsory at all school functions, parent- teacher meetings and on any visit the child may make to the school during working hours.
- Students must be punctual. Reporting time on all days will be five minutes before the first bell. Entry will not be permitted after 5 minutes of the first bell.
- At the first bell, students should make their way to the place of assembly in absolute silence. At the second bell the assembly shall commence.
- Changing of rooms between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly way.
- All students should be habitually clean and neatly dressed.
- Conversation in English is mandatory within the school premises.
- During school hours students will not be permitted to leave the premises without prior sanction of the Principal, and that too only in an emergency provided the Parent/Guardian comes to take the child home.
- Students are not allowed to receive visitors during school hours.
- Students are prohibited from carrying objectionable literature / material to school.
- Cell phone and other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited within the school premises for students.
- The use of Mehndi / other forms of ornamentation which include Jewellery or expensive watches is not permitted.
- School property must be taken care of by the students. Writing or scribbling on the walls or causing damage to school property will be treated as breach of discipline.
- Overall 75% attendance is compulsory during the academic year. No student will be absent from school without obtaining prior sanction from the Principal. A leave application duly signed by the parent must be submitted to the class teacher in advance.
- Absence in case of emergency / sudden illness or unforeseen circumstances must be intimated to the school the next day.
- In case of illness of more than 3 days, a medical certificate by a registered medical practitioner should be enclosed along with the leave application.
- Students suffering from infectious / contagious disease shall, under no circumstance, be permitted to attend the school until fully recovered.
- If a student is absent for more than 5 days, without prior sanction, the name is liable to be 'struck off' the school rolls. Re-admission, if granted, shall be done after the payment of re-admission charges.
- Disobedience and disrespect towards teachers or bad moral influence will justify dismissal of the student.
- The school shall not be held responsible for any unforeseen accident / illness or mishap which may occur in the school, during school hours or school trips.
- Parent's attendance is mandatory at all Parent- Teacher Meetings.
- Fees have to be paid in four installments by the 15th of every quarter as follows:
Instalment Last Date
1st quarter 10th April
2nd quarter 10th July
3rd quarter 10th October
4th quarter 10th January
- If full quarterly fee is unpaid, the name of the student will be struck off the rolls and re-admission will be granted at the discretion of the Principal only after the dues have been cleared.
- The school discourages private tuitions. In case it is absolutely essential, please contact the Principal.
- As regards Promotion / Detention, the decision of the Principal is final.
Rules for Teacher's
- Teachers must be present in the school premises at least 5 minutes before the warning bell is rung for morning assembly.
- All the staff has to mention the time of his/her arrival on the attendance register along with the signature.
- No one can leave the school without informing the principal in between teaching hours or in free periods.
- Those taking half day’s leave may be allowed to do so under real and grave needs only. Two half days leaveshall count for one CL.
- Use of mobile phone while in the class is strictly prohibited. If found violating this rule the mobile phone maybe confiscated for the whole day keeping it Switched Off.
- No personal relations or friends are allowed to visit the teacher in the school premises under any circumstances, whatsoever. Only father/mother/husband/son/daughter/real brother of the staff may be allowed to meet the teachers in the school office at the discretion and satisfaction of the principal.
- Those desiring to resign or leave the school for any reason must intimate the school manager / Principal regarding this at least one month in advance or he/she shall forfeit one month’s salary in lieu of the notice. Similarly theschool shall pay one month’s extra salary if it removes any teacher without giving one month’s notice.
- All the works assigned to the teacher must be done with honesty and dedication. Any laxity in doing one’sduty shall be intolerable and disciplinary action may be initiated against him/her.
- Any one found guilty of financial embezzlement, moral misconduct or any such act which may bringinfamy to the school shall be expelled forthwith and such persons shall have no right to claim one months extra salary for his/her instant removal.
- Corporal punishment is strictly banned in the school. Anyone found guilty of giving corporal punishmentshall be expelled at once. Legal action by the guardian and or the school may be initiated against him/her.
- All the class/home work of the students must be properly checked and correction be done/ given for practice. Teacher must put her signature with date after checking the assignments.
- Any kind of language mistake- spelling, grammatical errors etc. on the students work by the teacheror on the students’ diary while giving notices etc. shall not be tolerated and such teacher whocommit this type of mistake shall be warned once or twice and finally removed if he/she has no effectof the warning.
- Application for grant of C L for pre-planned/prescheduled programs as marriage/ examinations must be given in advance. No last minute application for such programs shall be granted and the teacher shall be treated as absent from his/her duty and salary shall be deducted for the period he/she remains absent.
- A total of 11 C Ls will be given from 1st April to 31st March. If the leaves are not availed of by the teachers, the remaining leaves may be enchased at the rate of salary as in August. Note: Encashment of the remainder salary is totally at the discretion of the school management.
- The teachers have to finish the course in stipulated time. The progress of the teaching shall be watched andmonitored by the management. The teachers have to give minimum result as fixed for each subject.Failing to give the desired result will adversely affect their increment/ incentives etc. Deduction fromincentives, postponement of increment may be recommended for them.
- Teachers must have to cooperate in all school related activities even if these happen to be on Sundays or Holidays.
- Teachers must have to do invigilation duty, evaluation of examination answer books etc without any extra payment. This is part of their duty and they are not entitled to claim any extra payment against this work.
- No teacher is allowed to give private tuition to the students of this school or at least of the same class whichhe/she teaches in the school.
- Students must be discouraged to give personal gifts to the teachers in the school. Any gift/ greeting etc as on Teacher’s Day shall be collected in the office and later on passed on to the concerned teacher's.
- No teacher shall be allowed to appear for any interview/take examination during his/ her stay in theschool. These interview/examination may however be applied for with the written permission fromthe manager/principal of the school.Appointing authorities/Examining bodies may be intimated to initiate action against such persons who do notseek written permission from the school for this purpose. Taking “No Objection” Certificate from the employeris must for applying for any post or appearing at any examination- academic or competitive, whatsoever.
- All the teachers are governed by the Trust of the school and are bound to follow rules and regulations setby the management from time to time.
- All the new appointments shall be purely temporary and for a maximum period of 12 months i.e. from April to March. After assessing the performance, behavior and conduct of the teacher he/she may be given an extension for next three months.
- Those appointed in or after July are not entitled for the salary of June of the following year.
- All the teachers especially ladies have to follow the dress code of the school. They should come in sober,simple and tidy clothes. No fashionable or seminude clothing allowed.
- Try at your best to inculcate good manners, discipline and high moral character among your students. You,as a teacher, are a role model for them. So first behave yourselves as you desire your students to They willonly imitate you, your manners and your behavior. They will also remember you all through their lives, asyour impression on the mind of these young and tender kids will be everlasting.
- In English medium classes only English speaking is allowed. Any teacher found interacting with thestudents in Hindi may be expelled from the school. Only Hindi/Urdu teachers are exempted from this rule.
- The staff may be given other facilities, incentives, interim relief, special relief, encashment of leaves,
- etc at the discretion of the management and provided that the financial conditionof the school allows to do so. These incentives are in no way right of the teachers and may be discontinued /withheld at any moment without assigning any reason.
- Teachers are given handsome increment. Extra or double increment may be considered for extra deservingteachers depending upon their performance.
- Increment may be withheld if the teachers’ performance is found to be unsatisfactory at any moment.
- One month’s salary of every teacher shall always remain with the school as security which will be returnedafter his/her resignation/removal from the school with the conditions as mentioned in para.7 of this rules. Thissecurity shall be deducted from the teachers in a maximum of 3 installments i.e. 33% of the salary permonth for first three months.
- Cts have to keep their class attendance register, Teacher’s Diary and other paper works complete and up todate.
- Taking proper care of the classrooms, Almirah, cupboards, school furniture etc is also the responsibility of theteachers. There should be no misuse of these items. Any damage caused to them due to negligence orcarelessness of the teachers shall be punishable with appropriate fine.
- Teachers have to keep watch that walls of the classrooms, verandah etc are not be made dirty nor any pencil marks, scratches etc made by the students. Train the students accordingly. Laxity on this part is intolerable.
- All the teachers will have to fill Teachers Diary on which, syllabus of all the subject whish he/sheteaches, teaching planning, annual, six monthly and monthly plans will be written. All kind of generalinformation regarding the class, the students etc be also written ion this diary for ready reference tothe teachers. Name and causes of the weak students, steps taken to remove their weakness etc shall also be written on the diary.
- Any interpretation, amendment relaxation, cancellation etc to the above or any other rule, regulation is thesole right of the management and is binding on all the staff in the school.
Posted on December 17, 2018
IMPERIAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, NAJIBABAD
ANNUAL REPORT 2018
Dream is not that which
You see while sleeping it is
Something that does not let you sleep
A Very Good Afternoon to Everyone
I feel honoured to extend a hearty welcome to our
Distinguished Chief Guest, Mr. OmPrakash Rajput, Chairman IIS
Esteemed Guest Mr. Ashok Rajput, Managing Director IIS
Guests of Honour Mr. K. S. Jardon, Fire Inspector, Najibabad
Mr. Deepak Rajput, Director, IIS, and
Other Reverent Guests, Teachers and Dear Children,
I take great pleasure in welcoming all of you on this special occasion of our Annual Sports Meet and Prize Distribution Function.
The journey of Imperial International School Najibabad started in the year 2014 and to bring it to this height and glory many expert hands contribute with their efforts. Institution is a blend of values, tradition, technology, culture and all trends of new era. Success can not be achieved without going through obstacles and hardships in life; our institution is a true example of it. In IIS we believe that every individual has potential and it can help to accomplish everything that is impossible. That is why it can be rightly said that future starts from here. Excellence in academics is the hallmark of any good institution. The session 2017-18 was a great year and I consider it pride moment to share with you all the achievement and development that the school, staff and students undertook. The school currently has strength of 1416 students, 55 academic staff, 6 administrative staff and 30 multitasking. All our motive is to provide good education with full of ethics and moral values and to form a true, citizen of India. I would like to say "IT's GONA TO BE HARD BUT HARD DOES NOT MEAN IMPOSSIBLE".
The Annual Report showcases the achievements and glories of our school, undoubtedly, but also makes us think deeply about our shortcomings. We have always been committed to create an environment in the school which helps the young minds to blossom and provide a platform for individual thinking and holistic development of the child’s personality.
We set standards and goals for ourselves and strive to achieve them – be it in the area of academics, sports, discipline, leadership and more.
Each year, Imperial International School holds the Sports Meet & Prize Distribution Ceremony to honour those of its students who have made the school proud with their brilliant efforts not only in the academic field but also in the co-curricular areas.
“The philosophy of the school classes of one generation
Will be the philosophy of the government in the next.”
I wish to begin with our performance on the academic front.
In Class X result 42 students appeared. Over all result was 98%, Pranil Chaterji scored 81.80 %, and Khtiz singh scored 80.80%, Harsh Chauhan 79.50%, Ashish Singh 78.80%. Students passed with flying colours Khtiz Singh and Pranil singh scored 99 marks in Computer and Fahadis Aman scored 97 in Hindi.
“The quality of your thinking, determines the quality of your mind.”
Participation in the Science, Maths, English, Informatics and Olympiad, itself is the biggest competition where a student competes to outshine others. It infuses a healthy competitive spirit through reward based assessment.we are firm to carry it to the National Level for the glory of school.
To be a great champion, you must believe you are the best. ==============================================================
Sports competitions inculcate the spirit of positive challenges & sportsmanship among the students and prepare them for the life ahead. Sports, Games and Physical Fitness occupy a place of importance in our curriculum. Our students actively participated in different sports competitions and won medals, certificates and trophies. Mridual XI, Vanshika IX and Saksham Class VIII won gold medal in National Taekwondo Competition. IIS Tennis Ball Cricket Team played on district level and secured first place.
Pinki Devi Memorial Cash Award
“You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.”
The school initiated PINKI DEVI MEMORIAL CASH AWARD in the Session 2016-17. This will be a regular feature. Cash Prize of Rs. 5100 will be awarded to student who will be the topper of the school in class 10th and Rs. 11000 in class 12th board results to recognize their merit and to encourage them for further ventures and outshines their skills in academics and co-curricular activities. Cash Prize of Rs. 51000 will be awarded to the overall district topper of IIS. My hearty congratulations and good wishes to all our young achievers.
“Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from unity.”
The students of the school are divided into four different houses, Blue House (Ashoka House), Green House (Drona House), Yellow House (Kalam House) and Red House (Raman House). Each House is managed by Teachers and Students as a House Captain, House Vice-Captain and House Prefects. The House on duty performs its duty of conducting the day-to-day activities, competitions in systematic and disciplined manner.
Inter house Chess competition was organized for the class I to IX. All the students participated actively. It was being organized to enhance concentration and learnt mental skills.
“All work and no play make Jack a dull boy.”
Various Co-Curricular Activities are held under different Clubs to develop a child physically, morally, socially and mentally and to hone skills in co-scholastic areas. Regular Club Activities are held in which the students participate and display their calibre.
The different Clubs are Sports Club, Art and Craft Club, Health Club, Science Club, Literary Club, IT Club, Eco Club, Heritage Club and Cultural club.
STUDENTS’ SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS
“A person who never makes a mistake never tries anything new.”
To ensure that our students are well equipped with knowledge to face any challenge, we have focused sessions on special topics including “Guidance & Counseling” for the senior secondary students. They were guided to select the right stream to make their career and the technique of Brainstorming was utilized to involve each member in different teams of teachers.
TEACHERS IN SERVICE TRAINING & WORKSHOPS
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow,
Learn as if you were to live forever.”
In keeping with the school’s policy of continuous up gradation of knowledge and skills, our teachers attended various workshops and seminars organized by the school and others so as to improve their academic transaction skills and to update their capabilities.
SELF – DEFENCE – AWARENESS
“ I don’t even call it violence when it’s in Self Defence ; I call it Intelligence.
Be an opponent, Not a victim. ”
Creating awareness among our students is the need of the time. Keeping in mind the safety of the children , a preliminary workshop on safety was organized Commandant Officer Mr. Arun Kumar, Najibabad addressed the senior secondary students and drivers of school vehicles regarding safety measure to be taken while driving to avoid accidents and mishappenings.
Many milestones have been achieved and many still have to be reached. We at Imperial International School will continue our unceasing efforts to mould the young minds into well balanced personalities with confidence and zeal befitting the standards of this portal of education.
This report is a sincere attempt to showcase our progress in terms of achievements and activities during the year.
On this memorable occasion as we recount our success with pride and happiness, we wish to dedicate all our achievements to the committed effort of a committed team called Imperial International School. We humbly salute our visionary leaders of the past and the great ones of the present and seek divine grace and blessings to guide us in all our endeavours.
I would like to conclude by quoting our School Motto ——-
Arise , Awake , Stop Not till the Goal is Reached.
I hope you will enjoy today’s programme being presented by our students.
Thank You .
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
← Annual Sports Meet and Prize Distribution Circular-(2018)
Annual Report with Result →